Cooking

@Rups forgot to write bacon :bacon:

I’d have it with just egg and tomato, although I do eat bacon. Your pies look homely, comfort food.

1 Like

Ahhh thanks @Rups . Repeating history, grandmother and my Mother. I always miss them around festive season coming up. I used to bake with them as a little girl. :yum::yum::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love egg and tomato sandwiches all squashed up. It reminds me of going to the beach with my mum

2 Likes

They look very yum @Loshy
Home baking at its best xxx

1 Like

Many thanks @Mrs5K :yum:

They look delicious Lorraine, can’t beat home baking :yum:

1 Like

Thank you @Mahoney you are right

I’m on a roll cauliflower cheese, sea bass fish and sprouts mmm :thinking:

2 Likes

I love sea bass. It looks very delicious xx

1 Like

Thanks @Mrs5K i forgot the carrots I left them in oven as I roasted them. Just cleared away and thought humm something was missing and now I’ve found them doh :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Tee hee. I’ve done that before now too. Forgot the roast potatoes on my roast dinner once :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I love roasted carrots…well I love carrots however they’re done :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

2 Likes

I could eat a whole bowl of sprouts smothered in butter … I hope I haven’t shared too much now.

2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :wind_face: :dash: @Rups :dash::wind_face::dash::wind_face::dash::wind_face:

2 Likes

All looks great Loraine @Loshy. It’s lovely to get stuck into some cooking. I too find things in the oven the next day, fortunately I have remembered to switch the oven off. During the summer I used to roast tomatoes for sauce and I would put a tray in if the oven was on for something else. I lost count of the number of times I remembered the next morning only to find a tray of sorry looking tomatoes :tomato: in a cold oven. Still sieved them and froze the sauce as always cook it through. Julia x

1 Like

Ok so these perhaps aren’t the nicest looking mince pies you’ve seen but they do taste ok & I had a go :grin:

6 Likes

Just have to chime in here because those look delicious!! :santa:t2: :christmas_tree:

@AshleyTH you’re very kind. :grin::grin::grin: I expect they won’t last too long when hubby returns :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’ve got one of those at home too… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@Mrs5K Ann they look yummy I could just pop round for a tea and mince pie :pie: :hugs: yum :yum:

1 Like

You’ll have to be quick…they’re going fast :rofl::rofl: xx

1 Like

They look fantastic Ann, bet they’re delicious.

On a side note: my mum once said to us “I’m never baking again, all you do is eat it” :joy::joy: sounds like it’s the same in your house.

Hope you managed to snag a couple before your hubby ate them all :+1: