Car tax

hi ALL
I’ve now been awarded the enhanced mobility on PIP plus have also got a blue badge parking permit , my car tax will run out on the 31st of July and i was just about to pay online for another 6 months up front , how do i go about getting a reduced car tax bill as I’ve read online and think i am eligible ?? PS cant pay monthly as bad credit rated LOL.

Look at the following Government website:Get free vehicle tax if you're a driver with a disability - GOV.UK

Hey @Moonie66 i tried to attached a copy of instructions byt anyway for used vehicle you have to go to the post office and change the vehicles tax class to exempt. you need the V5c log book certificate of PIP entitlement and MOT cert. Hope this helps.


thanks will give that a try and see how i get on :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

all sorted !!! cheers