Brick walls

Well, I finally hit a brick wall today. Woke up at noon. Got out of bed, made a coffee, had some soup and a bap. Went back to bed, woke up at four-thirty. Got out of bed, lit the fire, did a bit of sewing and fell asleep on my chair.

5 Likes

All those things you’ve been doing catching up with you. Molly seems to be joining you in a nap……and my she has grown :scream:

4 Likes

Aye, and if you look closely, my cat Daisy is asleep on my lap too! :grinning:

3 Likes

Hey I like brick walls, brick walls are good, very useful bit of kit to have around. They can keep things in or keep things out, you can bang nails into them and they never complain…or talk back to you come to think of it :thinking:
You’ve got to love a brick wall, particularly that one wrapped cosily around you, keeping all three of you safe and snug while you nap…while your plants gaze lazily out the window of your brick wall and day dream :blush:

Like I said…you’ve got to love a brick wall, we all need one now and again to recharge, and looks like you’ve found the perfect spot :grin:

I do like those shears though :face_with_monocle: What are making :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s my corner. My chair is a rocking, child-sized, gaming chair with a granny blanket thrown over it. I have a collection of novelty lights that turn the foliage into a magical forest at night. I am still making handkerchiefs :woozy_face:

3 Likes

And a patchwork quilt next :smiley:

2 Likes

Sometimes if you feel tired, you should just go with it, no point fighting the tiredness, if you are tired, the body and mind are saying please let us rest. I do find these days that I’m doing a lot more meditation even my brain rests, stops the headache for about an hour or two.

The ones I listen to are natural sounds on Spotify or tracks to relax.

Your dog is beautiful, love the fact you sew too, I make reworked clothing, dresses out of bedspreads!

2 Likes

Oh yes, she’s camouflaged :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

A sleeping feline was the first thing I looked for
Somehow I had an intuition:)

3 Likes

OMG @Rups

Is Molly really an actual polar bear?!?!?!??!

K

:wink: :polar_bear:

1 Like

Feline? I think Ursine or if you must canine

:wink: :polar_bear: :rofl:

2 Likes

OMG - ok sorry I am partially sighted ha ha ha and just scan read the other posts

sorry!

Love to daisy too!!!

Photographic Sorry Belated Birthday Polar Bear Animals | Moonpig

2 Likes

I take you’ve spotted the sleeping Daisy in Rups lap now :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes! I should scan better sorry!!!

2 Likes

It’s your eyesight don’t worry about it…

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

She might be a Polar Bear in disguise, in this photo she is in disguise as a Mexican Coyote.

4 Likes

It’s not unusual for me to be hurkle-durkling during the morning and have both cats and the dog on my bed at the same time. If I had a parrot on my shoulder, I feel I could complete the set.

2 Likes

… and for any that wondered

To hurkle_durkle.

3 Likes

Now that I know what it is I think I hurkle durkle quite a lot these days :grin:

4 Likes

Wish I could hurkle durkle!!! I will try tomorrow :wink: :polar_bear:

1 Like