Blood test

Thankyou so much good to drive again ,think we all drive ourselfs mad lol .. that's good you have planted a rose tree ,you did make me laugh I've never heard of flowers being called loved ones name that is so good ,would be so interesting to know if others call them the names too ...I miss my dog too I lost her begining of may she was a golden Labrador 11 years old ..I loved her so much ...I have to wear glasses for reading and TV and driving ,oh and eating ...like to see what I've dished up ....what a way to go ,in your sleep that's got to be the best way ....rest in peace Ethel ,have a loverly evening love pippy x 

Hi pippy

What a nice name you have pippy... My dog was a yorkie he died 2 yrs ago age 14 kidney failure I won't have another one because I could not look after it... I can give it love but no walks etc.. My back won't bend legs won't walk far... I wear a heated waistcoat when trying to do my garden it helps my back... All I want now is a robot for the rest of the things... Still I don't do bad for a young 88 Yr old.... Got rid of a lot of craft stuff today sent it to a school for autism children... I can't do much now so kept my wool and diamond paintings that keeps me going... Just watched the chateau that always gives me ideas

Well fed the slugs now to play a couple of brain games on my android tablet... So night night my friend love Dollymouse

Morning dolly mouse,aww a little Yorkie they are cute .no I won't get another dog as I don't think I could love another like I loved my last one for a young 88 year old your doing really well bits might be getting bit stiff but that comes with any age that was such a kind thing to do giving the children your craft bits,I might sound a bit thick but what is diamond paintings ! I don't think I've ever watched the chateau,I might have to take a little look at it ...your slugs will be going to AA soon taking all that beer ?..well just woke up looks like the sun is shining through the blinds ,hopefully will be a nice day ,I might take a trip to my boys allotment again today they are working but will do a little bit of weeding for them ,it's such a friendly community there everyone is so chatty ,and I do like a good chat especially after being stuck indoors for 9 weeks ,then I might take a drive along the coast or even park up and take a short walk ,I have my work colleague popping in tomorrow we may go and have coffee in the woods there's a pub restaurant in there ,I'm so lucky where I live I've got the woods just round the corner and the coast a ten min ride in the car ....I'm not sure how I will be after my meet with my work colleague as I'd not thought of work at all and bet your bottom dollar the subject will arise ,but I'm off now I go back to work in September,but even the thought of that worrys me but I'm going to forget that if I can ,anyway dollymouse you have a loverly day whatever your doing much love pippy 

Hi pippy

How I envy you having nice places to walk and see... Nothing here but I don't moan because I am a agro phobic I love staying in my home.. A long story how I became this way but I am happy and that is the main thing  plus I can't walk a lot now

Diamond painting is lovely please look it up on YouTube just put in diamond painting and you will see many do it... It is like paint by numbers only you are sticking stones on instead when the pictures are done they glitter... I use crystals as I can see them I do a bit each day then I crochet.. And do a bit in the garden... I can do many crafts but since the stroke had to let them all go still they are in a good place had a nice thankyou card from the autism group home...

I am sure you will cope on what ever you do you sound a fighter like me... I have one saying there are worse off out there than me... But when my back starts playing up there is only me boom boom

Hope your day has gone well... I am resting my back now and going to watch a film on my android or catch up on some crafting programs I have missed

With a cuppa and bit of fruit cake my son made

Take care love Dollymouse

Hi dolly mouse where is home for you ,I am in Leigh on sea,it is loverly here I'm only saying that because I live here ,not not really it has most things we are near the woods the train station and the coast ,bit of everything really ...I think since the stroke and staying in I can see how people become agrophobic,but I know I've got to return to work,as much as it's lonely it's also nice being indoors all day,I keep myself busy ...now I'm allowed to drive it will hopefully get me out ....yes I'm definstly going to you tube diamond painting ....day is going ok thankyou I've done all my ironing cleaned the house was going to bake but not going to,I'm putting on a couple of pounds,and if I bake cake it's going to get worse ,I will never fit into my uniform when I return to work ...I actually had a nightmare about that lastnight ,and dreamt that I had to go back to work in scrubs ....I spent all last year and part of this year wearing them ,must say they are comfy like big PJ's lol ...what sort of films do you like ,I do not like fighting ones or rough ones I like slushy girlie films ,anyway enjoy your film. cuppa. and your bit of fruit cake ..hope your day has been ok for you ....pippy x

Hi

I have tried to write to you four times and lost them so will give up till tomorrow sleep well love Dollymouse

Aww yes sleep well chat tomorrow ...pippy x

Hi pippy

Trying again I don't know what happens my letter disappeared

What is your work mine was dressmaking but after back trouble had to give up then my back got worse nursing my mum for 7 yrs she had a stroke my parents were deaf and dumb dad died in 1958 heart attack mum died 2020 another strokHunstanton is 2 hour car ride from me but don't go there now

Doctor is looking into about my legs musle weakness as my legs feel like jelly when walking I do exercise but but not helping a lot then comes up the same old thing it's your aga poppy cock I say

Did you look up diamond painting

Had a nice card from autism and home saying thankyou for the craft stuff boy there was a lot all crafts I can no longer do since the stroke so sticking to my crochet and diamond work slow but I am getting there

Watched gardeners world last night I do enjoy that

Like you don't like shooting etc films like Disney on... Hotel for dogs film.. Animation films slushy ones like you say

Going to end this now case I lose it again

Enjoy your day take care love Dollymose

Hi dolly mouse yeas I looked up diamond painting looks good I may give it a go ...I work on a busy cardiac ward we have 29 patients it's the only cardiac ward in the hospital hence why we are always so busy ,to be honest the patients are getting younger and younger we look after ages 16 _to over 100,your much like myself I looked after my parents my mum had breast and lung cancer my dad a stroke and dementia lost my mum 8 years this year and my dad 4 years ...that was such a loverly kind think you done giving away your arts and crafts and are clearly so chuffed by it ,hence the card ...well done ?such a loverly day today hope your enjoying the sun ,take care pippy x

Hi pippy

If you give diamond painting a go start with a small picture first I go for 3d crystal pictures like an owl

I have bought some joint care pills with tumeric in it but can't take them until I have spoken to my doctor first I thought they might help my legs my knees feel like jelly making it hard to walk.... So am hoping doctor will say OK to take them... Can't get scan done there is waiting list at the hospital as they are catching up on things

Big big hugs to all nurses who work in hospitals one for you to..

Not been in garden today resting after my clear out think I over did it.. Trouble with me is when I start something  I don't know when to stop then suffer for about two days after... But oh so nice when all done

Enjoy your evening I will  in bed at 6pm will watch a film or play some brain games... As I said I am a night owl I have about 2hours when I get in bed then up until 4am then sleep till 8am..so don't do to bad... At least I get some beauty in sleep ?

Love Dollymouse x

Hey yeah I will keep that in mind about the 3d diamond painting ...I think that's added to me having the stroke working all through first wave of covid and then up until April when I had the stroke ...it was such an emotional and hard year ...yeah good to rest after doing something big, tomorrow your hopefully be up and about again but take it easy ...you have a loverly evening rest up take it easy and enjoy your film ,I'm gonna take a walk in the woods feed a few squirrels then come home have some dinner bath and chill for the evening I've been busy too today ,had a work colleague over sat in the garden and chatted ,had my son and grandaughters over so did a lil tea party with the 4 year old like I do every other week with her my son leaves her with me while he takes the other to girls football training ,then I went for another chat in a friend's garden then the cemetery to lay flowers and tend the grave of mum and dad then lastly popped into my daughter in law and we took the babies for a walk ,then I came home shattered ...don't think I will even see the credits of a film tonight ...sleep well dolly mouse pippy x

Hi pippy

How's your day been

I changed my bedding single bed took me nearly an hour to do but I did it as I get out of breath... Then dead headed some roses so tick for me today

Mind you I did get up thinking it was Monday dumb dumb..

Been nice out hope we get a bit of rain tonight saves watering the garden mind you my son does that as he lives with me he is 68yrs young a great help I feel for those who live alone.. Although I like living alone after my marriage but like most children go back to mum when things go wrong mum is there... No he has been a great help since my stroke we get on well as we have the same temperment hope I spelt that right just a pair of nutters

Take care love Dollymouse x

Hey dolly mouse sounds like you have had a busy day ...days been good so e my housework worked in the garden I put copper wire around my pots so when the slugs come they get an electric shock ?then I cooked a roast had bath gonna relax soon...it's raining here in sunny Southend ,but like you say ,saves watering the garden well done for dead heading the roses ,I cut my leg in the garden today it was the tiniest cut ,but it did bleed ,I thought good to know my blood thinners are working ....that must be loverly company for you having your son there with you ,even better you both get on so well ...I really look forward to hearing from you ,you sound so young at heart ,and I'm guessing love a laugh ,my dad was a complete laugh a minute he was so much fun the house when we were kids was full of laughter ,my mum was stern ,she enjoyed a laugh but my dad was the Joker and lived life to the full even after his stroke and dementia,...well my baths run and I could do ingrossed with messaging you I'd probaly flood the bathroom so bye for now have a good evening ,oh by the way I made a biscoff cheesecake today ....yum ...love pippy x