Bank holiday

Well survived sat now get Sunday done and I’ll be happy again just about, brought a walking stick as nurse said would help me still feel 75% infection really knocked me off

1 Like

Hi Mickyboy–An infection can knock you off course for a while, so don’t get discouraged. As sick as you were, it’s going to take your body time to build up strength again. Drink lots of water, eat lots of fruit and veggies and healthy stuff and get plenty of rest. It woudn’t hurt to add a little laughing into the mix. Watch some funny stuff on TV. That always perks me up.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :heart:Jeanne

1 Like

@Mickyboy it often takes a while to recover from infections so don’t be too hard on yourself. The stick sounds like a good idea. Get used to it slowly. Bank Holidays are ways a strange time. I’ve never been keen but for me at the moment they are just another day.
I also agree with Jeanne, @axnr911 about laughter. It really is the best medicine. The cartoon made me chuckle :blush: take care xx

Just brought cane that’s pulls apart into 4 from Argos nurse said hospital should have physio get you one, plus chest still hurts, doesn’t help being bank holiday weekend and everyone gone away plus it’s freezing so down.

@Mickyboy bank holidays are difficult times for many. I think we always imagine everyone is having a great time & we’re not. I’ve never been a fan other than they gave me an opportunity to have a day off work…that doesn’t matter at min as I’m not working currently. There’s only half a day left to go & then you’ll be clear of the bank holiday & people will be around again. Hope you’re feeling a bit brighter tomorrow xx