Back to work

That's really good news Pippy, I've been thinking of you and wondering how it was going. So glad it went well, you should be really proud of yourself x

Thankyou so much,x

So glad to hear it went well! Well done! 

Thankyou ,I was tired but acheived it ,next week I have 2 days of 4 hours ,that will be a challenge ... fatigue set in in the afternoon I felt absolutely shattered but I'm hoping I will get used to it again ..my anxiety was high which made me tired when I got home and relaxed a bit ...thankyou so much x

Yes it God t slow down unfortunately as a care worker you only have a certain  time for each guest so slowing down for us is not am option. Yes four years but it will tough getting there money wise still on we go take care desx

Yes I used to be a carer and yeah you only get a allocated amount of time that's why I went into the hospital to work and been there for 23 years ,have you not thought about hospital work ..pippy x

Hi Pippy just seen your post about returning to work. I wanted to wish you all the best. Lilian

Thankyou so much everybody is so supportive of each other it's loverly like a extended family in ways ,thankyou x

Ihave in the past but I doubt there would employ 62

With a stroke lol

Well I'm 58 with a stroke and will accommodate me ...the NHS do take on people with a disabilities...we have a guy that works in the canteen that has staff and public in so can be quite demanding he has had a stroke ,we have workers in wheelchairs ,on sticks the lot might be worth looking at if not now maybe bit later ...pippy x

Ok thanks ? have a look

?x