Apologies

Sorry guys I think I have moved / deleted / hidden someone’s post by accident. If its yours it was unintentional & I’m very sorry. I’ve had a couple of days of doing stupid things :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:
@AshleyTH are you able to retrieve the post? I can’t remember the category. Doh!!!

@Mrs5K - I will see if I can spot recently deleted posts. :blush:

Thank you @AshleyTH I have no idea what I did. I just saw it disappear. I’ve had a ditzy few days :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

@Mrs5K I can’t see any posts that have been deleted or archived, so that’s good news! :sweat_smile: And nothing in the recent list is showing up as “hidden”.

But if anyone does think their post has disappeared or isn’t where they expect it to be, please let me know.

And @Mrs5K , please don’t worry about it! This is exactly what I’m here for. :heart:

Thank you for checking. Maybe I’ve moved it. It’ll probably appear somewhere odd :grin::grin:

I’ll let you know if someone mentions it.

Thank you again @AshleyTH

1 Like

Good morning @Mrs5K. You sound as technically gifted as me! I am constantly scratching my head wondering what on earth I’ve done/need to do. This is not a post stroke issue, I’ve always been like it. Do wonder if I should be allowed near a computer. Sounds like no harm done here though. Julia x :hugs:

1 Like

@JuliaH I’ve had one of those weeks. I managed to cut off a call & delete their phone message at the sane time the other day, I made a coffee & forgot the coffee & then booked something for hubby but booked the wrong thing :rofl::rofl::rofl: I think I shouldn’t be allowed to touch anything this week :grin::grin:
You have to laugh though :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: xx

1 Like

Don’t worry about it Mrs5K sounds perfectly normal to me I permantly keep sending stuff into the Ether to Mars or Beyond. In hindsight I wish I’d learnt more about all this computer stuff before I was zapped but was to busy enjoying myself in the Big Outdoors pottering about but this forum has been a Godsend to me and others to get the old noggin chugging along again

1 Like

@Pds thank you. It just about summed up the week I’ve been having. I’ll probably find the post somewhere bizarre when I least expect it :rofl::rofl:
Enjoying the great outdoors is much more fun than this technology malarkey. :grinning:

Hi I am glad I thought it was just me. I keep sending my friends random messages. I wanted to share my thoughts with them and one of my friends received 8 pages of mental health that I’d been reading. I think I will have to start organising myself a bit more. Love to all stay positive. Love Triciax

1 Like