anxiety

Hi Sarah

I am battling anxiety too. I had a stroke about a month ago. I too sometimes feel like im having a good day, sometimes you do not know when you have overdone it. Then when I feel tired more, anxiety kicks in and I start to worry more. I had I believe an anxiety/panic attack last week and it knocked me for 6. Took me three days to recover.
I’m doing some mindfulness, started making a list of what to do each day, and going with that for now :blush:

Hi @Mahoney

I’m the same as you, it can happen at any time.

I’m listening to mind meditation music which is helping a little and I’m also looking at other mindfulness to see if I can get anything else to help too.

I’m also talking to myself a lot more at these time trying to rationalise why I’m feeling like this and try and make myself relax more.

Walking is supposed to be good too so I’m hoping to do more of that .

Hope things improve for you too :blush:

sorry I took so long to reply colin but I have only just found my way with my husbands help. It is lovely when the sun shines it makes us all feel better. Norma.

1 Like

Just thought I would message to see how you were getting on.

My anxiety a lot better now , and I’m venturing out a bit more. Ido need to exercise more so working on that.

I’m still not at work and at the moment full time seems not achievable. I’m reading more, and trying to do more to build my stamina so hopefully in a few weeks I can think about returning on a phased return , but will wait and see.