Another 2 goals to tick off!

Hello everyone - Just back from a week's holiday in beautiful Thornwick Bay on the East Coast. This was my first holiday since my stroke and I was full of apprehension before I went but no need as I had a really good week healthwise with no issues. We had glorious weather too despite all the rain back home so very lucky on that score!  In addition to being able to tick the 'first holiday since my stroke box' I also managed 10,000 + steps on 3 of the 7 days there.  Box 2 ticked!  I know all you guys on here will understand how excited that makes me feel!  Hope you are all doing well with your recoveries and look forward to catching up with all the news since I've been away. 

Glad to hear you’ve had a great week with no health issues. It sounds like a good place to go, I’ll look it up on line later. 

We’ve had rain for the past three days so haven’t been out for long. You sound like you were lucky with the weather as well which is great.

Ann

Hi Brenda, 

What fantastic achievements.??

Glad you had a good holiday as well??

Kay 

Brenda, That’s fantastic. I’m sure there are many more to come. I was away last week and we have two more holidays booked. I am still limited in what I do, but my partner needs time away from home. It is a great feeling to tick something off our wish lists.

Keep the flag flying!