All gone

Had full house last week grandson and his girlfriend came for 4 days and was half term so other grandchildren of to,couldn’t quite get used to noise of all around after so long being on own even Xmas was quite, did get away few weeks back wen up north Gateshead to see my great grandson makes me feel even older now long drive and cold but nice to get out now house is back to normal and quite and trying to get used to loneliness again really messes with my head

Thanks for reply no don’t do hobbies as brain seems to shut down can’t watch horror movie used to love them yes it was lovely in Gateshead cold but would love to go back in summer

Hi Mickyboy , I had a similar problem with the concentration when I first had my stroke. I couldn’t even spell my name. I found a little book of sudoku in Asda. It was in the newspaper and books, Isle :books:. The beauty of this is you can tear a page out and just do it anywhere, and if you’re stuck, the answers are on the back. Let me know how you get on. Tricia

Thanks for reply no can’t do books as concentrates hurts eyes tried jigsaws but same problem as start seeing double hope you’re ok

Hi yes can’t wait for summer as I really feel the cold stay safe storm coming bad weather really freaks me out used to be normal once stroke really messes your brain up mickyboy

I tried drawing with left hand takes time but do laugh can start with right hand but really struggling after 5 minutes done bit off colering will try and find some things hope you are well

1 Like

Hope all goes well stay in touch :woozy_face:

Hi Loraine,
Hope you get some answers. Horrible waiting for answers, just cant wait. Fingers crossed for you.
Amanda

1 Like

Hi Mickyboy,
How I wish I could draw, totally useless before stroke and guess what, still useless lol.
I hope that this gives you some quiet space.
Amanda

Peter James is my favourite author too!!! Just started new one - Picture You Dead!!! You read that one???i also like Harlan Coben books too

1 Like

All different stories but all crime based dramas and thrillers…some on netflix now too

Worth a go

1 Like

Feeling lot better made bed and had shower very slowly now lunch soup

1 Like