Affected side still so cold

Hi all, I'm 8 months recovering after my stroke. It had effected my left side , as the physio 6 x a week and me back on my feet i still find my lower leg and foot are ice cold . Does anybody experience this, is it part of it . I try and squeeze it and do my excersise movements but it's still goes like a block of ice ? Is there anything else I should be doing any help would be much appreciated 

My leg is affected a bit, but my lower arm and hand on my weak side get very cold. I wear a glove.

Hi there, I use to get cold in my left hand and left foot. Trying to keep my foot exercised every so often during the day helped me best. As for my hand washing pots with both hands. I use to do it like 3/4 times a day to keep it good

Hi there I'm new to the stroke guide so I'm not sure if you'll see my other reply. Washing pots with both hands kept my left hand at a good temperature, at the start I had to do this 3/4 times a day, now I do it once a week if that. 

Yes, unfortunately 

Thank you, I've just started doing the washing with both hands . I'll do that with my foot too 

I hate it,seems like now it gets colder my feet and bad had are sore I did mention it at phyiso and quite normal

I hate it,seems like now it gets colder my feet and bad had are sore I did mention it at phyiso and quite normal

Have a chat with your care team, they might have some solutions apart from thick socks and gloves.

I find my thighs go numb if I stand in one place too long, haven't got a clue what that is all about, just one of the wonder's of the universe ?