A smattering of this and that

Out of interest. How do you include a photo of something in your chat?
Keep well, everyone, and positive thoughts come your way . :grinning:
Triciax

1 Like

Thanks for thinking about me, Loshy. I hope that you realise you are all going to get random :camera_flash:. Are you ready, David Bailey .

2 Likes

Hi All, I’ve just had a thought (don’t hold your breath) I was thinking :thinking: about all the positive things we want to do that makes us feel happy :blush: such as me painting my toenails red. The other thing that I want to do is pull ny :jeans: up properly. I know it sounds silly to you, but my left hand isn’t working, and I come out of the room looking half dressed. Would you please share your thoughts on this.
Keep well :pray: and positive thoughts come your way.
Triciax

2 Likes

What a lovely way to cheer up doing a mundane job. I love it.take care. Love Tricia x

2 Likes

@Loshy i don’t have a brightly coloured cooker but we have the same oven gloves :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thanks–I learned something new! It’s easier when a regular person explains how to do something than to look at a manual.

See! I just did it.! Thanks! :grinning: :heart:Jeanne

3 Likes

Thanks Loraine. But I must confess. I wish I were talented enough to draw it. I found it on the net. :grin: Jeanne

2 Likes

Hi all - if any of you watched ‘Love Your Weekend with Alan Titchmarsh’ this morning…you may have caught one of my photos which was shown as part of Walk on the Wild Side.

I’ve always liked photography but don’t get to do as much since Mum had her stroke, so it was quite nice to see it on the tele…fame at last !

6 Likes

I have been meaning to reply to this and your recent reply elsewhere has reminded me. I have watched videos of people detecting in wheelchairs, the disc is too far away for it to pick up your chair. The main issue is digging, so partially turned up ground is preferable. I have been meaning to get back out during the Autumn but the ground here gets fairly laggy with the rain, which makes digging a bit of an effort. When my hands get cold, my pinkies refuse to work properly and this makes for digging difficult after a while. I loved the Detectorists too, great show.

1 Like